The Democratic Party of Washington County Introduces:
Operation Double 2016!
The WashCoDems are committed to the following goals for Operation Double 2016:
- Doubling our current number of Neighborhood Leaders
- Doubling our number of bilingual members (Spanish & English) in our Latino Outreach activities
- In 2015, doubling the number of new Democratic Party voter registrations compared to 2014
- In 2016, doubling the number of new Democratic Party voter registrations compared to 2015
Expected Double 2016 Outcomes:
- County, statewide and national 2016 Election Victories!
- An established MODEL Voter Registration Program that reinforces the Neighborhood Leader Program and Get Out the Vote
- An established MODEL Voter Registration Program that positively impacts all county and state elections, and the shape of our Legislature for years to come, as we look towards the 2020 census and redistricting!
Watch for more details to follow as programs and activities get underway.
Don't forget to wear your Double 2016 button!